Saturday 9 November 2013

The Little Bobby Strong Interview

  A day of reckoning for internet blogging has arrived!
I was recently interviewed by Dan Carle, a digital media consultant with Dan the Audience Builder. I usually hate listening to recordings of my voice. I think I sound like a blathering, babbling buffoon. However thanks to the editing genius of Mr. Carle, I actually sound lucid.
   Dan Carle, and I go back twenty years, to a wrestling bus trip from Edmonton, Canada to Phoenix, U.S.A. A well behaved group of University of Alberta wrestlers stopped in Calgary to pick up an unruly but combative crew of University of Calgary wrestlers. The Calgarians brought their spiritual leader, a world class wrestler known as the Mad Dog. The bus then departed for for a series of wrestling tournaments with some southwest U.S.A college teams. I met Dan Carle, a University of Alberta Sports Information Director. The trip was a milestone of sports and fitness history!
   To hear the interview requires only 3 clicks of the mouse.
1. Click on the link below
2. See right column reading Recent Posts and click first item - so you want to be a fitness trainer (If you happen to go to a warning site just click on 'proceed anyways'. The site is safe. You will NOT wind up at a site showing me prancing about in leather.) I will try and work out this glitch. 
3. Scroll to bottom and click on the audio...only 13 minutes long
Don't worry about computer viruses. I just had my flu shot!

AudienceBuilder.ca              

Wallow in the verbal eloquence...or...cover you ears and shout at the top of your lungs
"Madness! Bloody Madness!"

Until Next Time,...Keep Fit
Little bobby strong

No comments:

Post a Comment